Specialized Hospice Care For Your Loved ones
At Dove Hospice, it’s not about the end of life, it’s about inspiring life – making each moment meaningful.
Knowing if it’S the right time
- Frequent hospitalizations or trips to the emergency room
- Diagnosed with an advanced illness
- Losing weight but not dieting
- Calling the doctor more frequently than usual
- Confusion or decreased alertness that doesn’t improve with medication
- Falling often
- Frequent or recurring infections
- Experiencing pain, even with prescribed pain medications
- Needing help with three or more of the following:
- Getting in and out of bed
- Getting dressed
TAKE THE QUIZ
Many families tell us their only regret is not having called us sooner.
If you are facing some difficult decisions about end-of-life care, Dove Hospice might be the answer. Here are six simple questions to see whether we can assist and support the patient and their family. Please check the box next to all that apply.
What Sets Dove Hospice Apart?
We believe dying is a natural phase of life, and everyone deserves sensitive, individual care and treatment. Each team includes: a physician, registered nurse, certified nursing assistant, volunteer coordinator, social worker and chaplain. Your care and comfort are our mission.
How Care Begins
Care starts with a phone call from the patient’s physician, a hospital or other healthcare staff, a family member or the patient. Call (877) 650-3683 (DOVE) or contact us online to schedule an informational visit to determine how Dove Hospice can help and whether it is right for you.